Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Allison Scott takes on Scotland!

Hey Wibbers! I hope you are all having a wonderful semester! I am having a blast in Scotland. It is so amazing to be immersed in a completely different culture and meet people from all over the world! So far I have only been to Ireland and different areas of Scotland but I have trips planned for Paris, Barcelona, London, Berlin, Vienna, and Prague. 

Scotland is such a beautiful country! While I live in the city, I have been lucky enough to get out to the beautiful hills and countryside a few times. There is absolutely nothing better than looking at a country side that goes on forever! My trip to Dublin was amazing! The city was beautiful and the people were so friendly! Every pub had live music, which was a real treat! Dublin definitely has a special place in my heart!

This is without a doubt that greatest thing I have done in my life and I can’t wait to see what adventures are ahead. That’s all for now! Miss you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment