Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Alli Eschbach's Message from Florence!


Ciao from Firenze, Italia! 


After four weeks abroad, I'm finally getting comfortable navigating Florence, planning trips, and traveling Europe. Last week I traveled to Interlaken, Switzerland and skied the Swiss Alps! This weekend, I took a train 2.5 hours south to the medieval town of Assisi and visited churches nearly 1000 years old! In the next month, I will be traveling to Prague, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, London, Dublin, Venice, Rome, and Croatia!

So far in Florence, I've seen Michelangelo's David and explored a lot of museums, played soccer against Italians, attended mass in the famous Florence Cathedral, and of course, eaten lots and lots of delicious Italian food! Taking a break from business classes this semester, I am enrolled in Art History, Beginners Italian, Oil Painting, Drawing, and an anthropology class revolved around Florence!


No comments:

Post a Comment